In a latest tweet from the State Bank of Pakistan, the inward Remittances from overseas Pakistanis into Roshan Digital Account rose to $7.7 million, the highest ever daily amount. To date, total inward remittances into Roshan Digital Account (RDA) have reached $139.4 million, with $81 million invested in Naya Pakistan Certificates.
As per the data published by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Pakistan’s total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at USD 20,085.60 Million on Nov 13, 2020. The Forex Reserves increased by USD 178.70 Million or 0.9%. Please follow and like us:
As per the data released by the SBP, the Pakistan’s Forex Reserves increased by USD 160.60 Million or 0.79% and the total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at USD 20,402.40 Million on Dec 04, 2020. Please follow and like us:
As per the data released by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Debt of Central Government during the month of September 2020 was recorded at Rs.35.68Trn, surged by 7.34% YoY basis. Whereas, on a monthly basis, the debt figure remained stable. Out of the total debt, 66% debt was from domestic sources while remaining 34% […]