Pakistan’s exports in January, 2019 witnessed an increase of 3.97% to $2.04 billion (provisional) as compared to last year.
However, the exports declined to 1.78% by $2.08 billion (provisional) in December, 2018.
Year-on-year growth in December 2018 (prior month) was comparatively higher than that in January depicting a slowdown in growth during the month (the graph shows year-on-year change each month).
Exports during July–January, 2018 -2019 surged to 2.24% to $13.23 billion (provisional).
Exports during January, 2019:
- Ready made garments: Rs. 35,549million
- Knitwear: Rs.34,477million
- Bed wear: Rs.26,811million
- Cotton cloth: Rs.25,155 million
- Rice others: Rs.24,774 million
- Cotton yarn: Rs.12,013million
- Fruits: Rs.9,993million
- Towels: Rs.9,491million
- Madeup articles: Rs.8,669 million
- Rice Basmati: Rs.7,987 million