The Federal government has so far authorized release of Rs 301.36 billion for various ongoing and new social sector uplift projects under its Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) 2019-20.
According to a latest data released by Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform the government has released the following:
- Rs. 135.15 billion for Federal Ministries
- Rs 102.55 billion for Corporations
- Rs. 21.7 billion for Special Areas
- Rs. 26.78 billion for security enhancement in the country
- Rs. 40.67 billion has also been released for the blocks managed by the Finance division
For Higher Education Commission, the government released an amount of Rs 14.12 billion out of its total allocation of Rs 29 Bn
While Rs. 150.73 billion were released for Pakistan Nuclear Energy Authority for which the government had allocated Rs 301.48 billion in the development budget.
For National Highway Authority, the government released Rs 95.38 billion against its allocations of Rs154.96 billion.
Annual development agenda:
- Rs. 6.4 billion for Railways Division out of total allocation of Rs 16 Bn
- Rs 4.56 Bn for Interior Division
- Rs. 5.8 billion for National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination Division
The Revenue Division received Rs 3.2 billion out of total allocation of Rs1.9 billion
The Cabinet Division also received Rs 19.3 billion for which an amount of Rs 39.986 billion has been allocated for the year 2019-20.
The government also released Rs 12.8 billion for Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) block and other projects out of its allocations of Rs 27.26 billion & Rs 8.7 billion for Gilgit Baltistan (Block and other projects).