The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) meeting was held today and has given the approval of
- Supplementary grant of Rs.46.4 Mn for the payment to families of deceased employees of Petroleum Division.
- Approved proposal of Finance Division on placement of summary before the federal cabinet for Rs.200.075 million supplementary grant to government of Baluchistan as federal government share for “Pur Aman Baluchistan Policy”.
- Finance Division to release supplementary grant of Rs.20.00 million to Ministry of National Food Security and Research (MNFS&R)
- Approved proposal of Commerce Division based on request by Philip Morris Pakistan (Ltd) for tobacco seed analysis at M/S Eurofins Lab Germany
- Supplementary grant of Rs. 11.441 Mn to Ministry of Privatization